Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post
So I've been testing pins like crazy lately. I have a Pinterest board for pins that I see that either seem fishy, too good to be true, way complicated and easy to mess up, or just a head scratcher. The times we have lulls between emails I test the pins to give us material to put up. I found a pin that just looked too good and simple to be true...

The Original Pin
http://artcanthurt.typepad.com/blog/2009/11/lollies.html/
Hard candy turned into suckers?! There's no way it's that simple and non-messy. Right? 

Well, I bought my candy and sucker sticks, followed all the directions exactly and...

It worked!
Perfectly in fact. There were no problems, no trouble, and no mess. The only "complaint" I have is that they aren't the prettiest of suckers...but that wasn't the point of this pin test. I have to say I was surprised, I wasn't expecting such a successful pin. But, now we know that we're not having our leg pulled...this pin definitely is a keeper. 

It's a pin win for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment