Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 March 2012

Info Post

Hello friends I’m almost overwhelmed these days as I have so many things going on right now.  My kitchen renovation is moving along but I’m at that point when all the little things need to be done to bring it all together.

I’m so behind on my furniture restoring and looking at that stack of furniture on my carport is driving me nuts! Oh well, one thing at a time.
I have some lovely graphics to share with you this week. Enjoy and please read the Disclosure Page.

floralshoe

I just love this shoe full of flowers don’t you?

frenchpostcard

A French postcard

girlpeony

A lovely girl with a peony

chickenchicks

A mother hen with her chicks

sassygirl

I just love this sassy little flower girl! Look out world here she comes!

easterchicks

Finally a pair of chicks in an egg basket.

Now my dear friends take this pictures and go forth—make pretties.  I hope you’ll share your creations with me.

Sharing with the following lovely ladies parties:

0 comments:

Post a Comment