Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 December 2011

Info Post
Today I was browsing through the Stylecaster website, a lovely community where you can find insightful articles related to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, as well as upload your outfits and ask for style advice. The site also has a number of fashion editorials created exclusively by and for Stylecaster. It was this section that I was most interested in; the editorials are beautifully done. Of course, I was most inspired by the brightness of "The Color Collector," an editorial that is quite true to its name. I thought today I would do a simple blog post as the holiday season is winding down, just a little something to keep you inspired. I hope you enjoy.







Images from stylecaster.com

Please check out the Stylecaster website here.
For more editorials, click here.

Let me know what you think of this editorial and the Stylecaster website with a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment