Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 7 May 2011

Info Post
If you regularly read Girl Loves Color, you might already know that Topshop is probably #1 on my list of all-time favorite stores. I'm absolutely, undeniably obsessed. Ever since they opened their Soho store in New York, I've been a devoted fan.
Obviously my friends and family are aware of this, so for my birthday I received some fabulous Topshop gift cards, which led, undoubtedly, to a trip to Topshop!

Right when you walk in the doors, Topshop is full of beautifully bright colors. The whole front section is dedicated to spring/summer's color blocking trend.




Topshop always has a wonderful selection of prints and patterns.


All images from us.topshop.com

Here's what I found when I went to Topshop.



These bracelets can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways. The colors looks great together and add bohemian flair to any outfit. They also fit my wrist, which is rare; I have tiny wrists!


This striped dress is made of a comfortable cotton that will be practical and sweet for summer. I love the combination of hot pink and blue. The silhouette is also perfect for my shape.


I found this vest with a reduced price. It isn't my usual size, but it was so cute that I had to try it on. The lace is elegant and feminine and serves as an unexpected accessory that will go with any outfit, adding chicness to any ordinary garment.


Photos taken by me

I've told myself that I have enough pairs of denim shorts, but these are so unusual with stripes. The print is unexpected but also practical: these shorts will go with everything and are perfect for summer!

I'm looking forward to wearing my new acquisitions, and to many more Topshop visits.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment