Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 May 2011

Info Post
I never do more than one post per day, but I wanted to post pictures from tonight's Mother's Day dinner out. We went to a nice Italian restaurant, so we dressed up a little.




I'm wearing a Topshop tank top, Magda Berliner lace skirt, Salvatore Ferragamo ballet flats, We Love Colors tights, and bracelets (designer unknown).





My beautiful mother is wearing a vintage Claudia Obert jacket, Maje top, Lafayette 148 pants, Prada oxfords, and Shelley Herman Designs necklace.

I love my mom's use of color, adding a bright purple jacket to a neutral ensemble. The necklace is also a beautiful emerald green. Her earrings (not shown) are purple pearls, another colorful choice!


All photographs taken by me and my mom

I love these shoes. Luckily, my mom and I have the same shoe size, so occasionally I am allowed to borrow them. They're amazingly comfortable and so well-made. 

I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment