Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 9 October 2011

Info Post
I should be able to get back to work full time this week if the doctor gives me the okay tomorrow but until then I thought I would give you a sneak peek of one of the dining chairs I’ve been working on.  I should have this set finished next week.

diningchabee1_edited-11

I painted the chairs with ASCP “Old White”.

diningchabee2_edited-2

I'm giving away a $25 HOBBY LOBBY GIFT CARD just enter a comment to win but I would appreciate it if you would sign up to follow me :-) go here to sign up.

diningchabee3


diningchabee4


I will give you more details on how I refinished this set later this week. Please ignore my dirty floor but I do have a good excuse this time doctors orders. Smile  Hope you have a great week.  


Thanks for dropping by. 

I'm sharing with the following linky parties:















Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

beneath my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment