Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 23 January 2011

Info Post
Today I wanted to feature this wonderful pair of heeled oxfords. The shape of the shoe is classy and elegant. The different colors of glitter are stunning together without being overwhelming and the muted, silver ribbon laces add a beautiful and delicate touch.



Photos from modcloth.com

I'd wear this pair of shoes with solid-colored opaque tights (maybe cranberry, black, or navy) and a flouncy A-line dress or skirt.
One of the many reasons I love this pair of shoes is because despite how crazy they appear, from far away they appear a glittery silver, so they are in fact extremely wearable.
Unfortunately, for now I can only admire them from afar, at least until my size is restocked.

Visit Modcloth to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment