Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 6 September 2012

Info Post
You know the show "Kids Say the Darndest Things"? There needs to be a slideshow sequel called "Kids Do the Darndest Things". We'll start it out here. 

The Original
http://frecklephoto.com (just search "feet" and it comes right up"
Aren't they cute? This is such a great picture to put together for a loved dad. Should be pretty easy to put together right? Well, remember these are kids we're working with. 

The Pinstrosity

While this may not bring the "Awe" and lovey-dovey feeling you're aiming at, it will definitely bring some chuckles and a "Yep, those are the kids I know." 

Getting your children to cooperate for photos is hard. I gave some suggestions and a link in our last Photo Fiasco post that may help out. Two more GREAT sites (both of which are written by the same fabulous photographer) to check out for tips on taking better photos of your children are
http://www.momtog.com/ and http://thelensloves.com/. Seriously, go check out the blogs and the work of DrewB Photography and if you don't fall in love with her photos then I'll eat my socks. Ok, no I won't...but seriously, I love her work. 

Now for specifics on making this particular shot work we have the words straight from Freckle Photo:

"Last year I photographed my kids with a special message written on their feet.  I photographed this on our concrete driveway.  The light surface of the driveway acts as reflector and bounces light naturally onto your subjects.  Our driveway is shaded by a big oak tree.  You want to avoid direct sunlight so that you don’t get harsh shadows on your kids faces."

                                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment